Who is conducting the survey?
What are we collecting?
RSG will need to collect and use certain personal information from you for this survey, including:
- Travel information – for example, information about trips you make including precise locations, travel times, and travel mode.
- Demographics – for example, race, ethnicity, and household income to ensure that the survey sample reflects the population of the survey region.
- Your household makeup – for example, who is in your household and your relationship to these household members including marital status and gender identity of you and your spouse/partner.
- Contact information – for example, an email address or phone number for the purposes of sending survey reminders and distributing gift cards.
- Computer settings – for example screen size to optimize the survey for your device, your computer’s IP address and user agent string to identify your device when interacting with the survey.
How are we using this data?
RSG and the Saint Cloud Area Planning Organization will use your data to:
- Understand regional travel patterns and behaviors.
- Help the Saint Cloud Area Planning Organization propose practical transportation investments and prioritize the improvements that best fit the needs of the greater Saint Cloud region.
- Contact you about the status of your survey and provide support.
- Contact you to provide a financial incentive for completion (if applicable).
Who we share this data with?
RSG will share your data with:
- Saint Cloud Area Planning Organization
- An email automation software provider to issue emails for this survey
- A call center to conduct survey support
- A printing firm to print and mail survey materials
- A gift card vendor to issue survey completion gift cards
What financial incentives are offered for providing this information?
Upon your completion of the entirety of this survey, RSG will provide you a gift certificate valued at $10 per household - $25 per adult household member, depending on how you complete the research tool, the scarcity of information concerning your demographic group, and the priorities of the Saint Cloud Area Planning Organization. This reward represents RSG’s good-faith estimate of the value of your information to the Saint Cloud Area Planning Organization, as calculated using (a) historical evidence regarding the value of data in similar surveys, and (b) the budget the client has given us for this project.
Your participation is voluntary.
The parties above agree that the participants in each project are volunteers, offering their participation freely, without pressure or coercion, and without promise or expectation of compensation from RSG.
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent or exercise your data rights by submitting a Data Privacy Request through our secure system.
Do Not Sell